As a followup to the people who complained about not getting their free TV from the FiOS triple play promotion, I saw that they changed their commercials. Instead of advertising a free Sharp 19-inch LCD HDTV, they’re now saying that you’ll get a free digital camcorder when you order your triple-play bundle. They must really be having problem fulfilling those orders. According to sometimes broken Verizon PolicyBlog, every one who qualified for a TV will get one, you just have to have patience and give Verizon a break; their TV-giving division just isn’t as advanced as their money-taking division.
Verizon Changes "Free LCD TV " Promotion To "Free Digital Camcorder" Promotion
By consumerist.com March 7, 2008
- the fios code The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon FiOS Bill
- playing nice Verizon & ESPN Settle Lawsuit Over FiOS “Skinny Bundles”
- skinny bundles get fatter In Midst Of Disney Lawsuit, Verizon Creates FiOS “Custom TV” Package That Includes ESPN
- Dueling Deals Walmart Responds To Amazon Prime Day By Offering Free Shipping For All Orders
- skinny bundles get fatter Verizon FiOS May Be Shoving ESPN Back Into Its “Skinny” Bundles