A Lowe’s worker says that at least at his store they’re marking down all open-box appliances 50% to try to get rid of them before the end of their fiscal year. This type of stuff varies by store, so your best bet is to grab a manager and see if they’re willing to bargain.
By consumerist.com January 28, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Some Big Chains Like To Pretend Their Stores Are Closed When It Comes To Paying Tax
- Sure, Go Ahead And Try To Use That Expired Coupon
- What Are Shoppers Buying Since They Aren’t Buying Clothes?
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- Which Stores Are Open On Thanksgiving And Black Friday, And When?