A Lowe’s worker says that at least at his store they’re marking down all open-box appliances 50% to try to get rid of them before the end of their fiscal year. This type of stuff varies by store, so your best bet is to grab a manager and see if they’re willing to bargain.
By consumerist.com January 28, 2008
More From Consumerist
- What Are Shoppers Buying Since They Aren’t Buying Clothes?
- Macy’s Stores Will Open At 6 P.M. On Thanksgiving Day
- New York & Company Will Turn Some Existing Stores Into Outlets
- Sure, Go Ahead And Try To Use That Expired Coupon
- Target Testing System That Sends Customers Notifications On Deals While They Shop