A Lowe’s worker says that at least at his store they’re marking down all open-box appliances 50% to try to get rid of them before the end of their fiscal year. This type of stuff varies by store, so your best bet is to grab a manager and see if they’re willing to bargain.
By consumerist.com January 28, 2008
- help when you need it Lowe’s Workers Fix Veteran’s Wheelchair After It Breaks In N.Y. Store
- last-minute savings 3 Holiday Purchases That Tend To Drop In Price As Christmas Approaches
- more helpers on hand Walmart Tackling Long Checkout Lines This Holiday Season With Troop Of “Helpers”
- tears for sears Where Do People Buy The Stuff They Used To Buy At Sears?
- we would prefer not to Some Big Chains Like To Pretend Their Stores Are Closed When It Comes To Paying Tax