A Lowe’s worker says that at least at his store they’re marking down all open-box appliances 50% to try to get rid of them before the end of their fiscal year. This type of stuff varies by store, so your best bet is to grab a manager and see if they’re willing to bargain.
By consumerist.com January 28, 2008
- adios radioshack Inside Stories From RadioShack’s Sinking Ship: Tight Lips, Confusion, Questionable Clearance Prices
- help when you need it Lowe’s Workers Fix Veteran’s Wheelchair After It Breaks In N.Y. Store
- tears for sears Where Do People Buy The Stuff They Used To Buy At Sears?
- we would prefer not to Some Big Chains Like To Pretend Their Stores Are Closed When It Comes To Paying Tax
- bananas Amazon Wants To Sell You Groceries, Even If It Has To Open Real Stores To Do It