A Lowe’s worker says that at least at his store they’re marking down all open-box appliances 50% to try to get rid of them before the end of their fiscal year. This type of stuff varies by store, so your best bet is to grab a manager and see if they’re willing to bargain.
By consumerist.com January 28, 2008
- we would prefer not to Some Big Chains Like To Pretend Their Stores Are Closed When It Comes To Paying Tax
- give it a try Sure, Go Ahead And Try To Use That Expired Coupon
- outlet & company New York & Company Will Turn Some Existing Stores Into Outlets
- virtual wallets Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- extreme makeover: department store edition Department Stores Remember That You Can’t Get Spa Treatments Or Lunch On Amazon