Amazon’s new “Subscribe & Save” service lets you sign up to receive shipments of certain goods on a regular basis, meaning that now it’s possible to subscribe to your toilet paper. Or cereal. Or Priolsec. They’re also offering a 15% discount to subscribers. You can choose whether to have the items shipped once every one, two, three or six months. Shipping is free. The service also sends out emails reminding you of an upcoming shipment, with an option to cancel. GTPD: Getting toilet paper done. Nice!
Amazon Lets You Subscribe To Your Toilet Paper
By consumerist.com January 18, 2008
- workarounds Yes, You Can Combine Amazon Subscribe & Save With Free 2-Day Prime Shipping
- pay for delay Amazon Prime’s “No-Rush Shipping Credits” May Not Be Worth The Extra Wait
- piano lessons Always Pay Attention To Who The Actual Seller Of Your Amazon Item Is
- the bottom line How Much Does Cord-Cutting Actually Cost Big Cable?
- upping its game Walmart Testing Two-Day Delivery Subscription Service