Amazon’s new “Subscribe & Save” service lets you sign up to receive shipments of certain goods on a regular basis, meaning that now it’s possible to subscribe to your toilet paper. Or cereal. Or Priolsec. They’re also offering a 15% discount to subscribers. You can choose whether to have the items shipped once every one, two, three or six months. Shipping is free. The service also sends out emails reminding you of an upcoming shipment, with an option to cancel. GTPD: Getting toilet paper done. Nice!
Amazon Lets You Subscribe To Your Toilet Paper
By consumerist.com January 18, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Yes, You Can Combine Amazon Subscribe & Save With Free 2-Day Prime Shipping
- Amazon Prime’s “No-Rush Shipping Credits” May Not Be Worth The Extra Wait
- Showtime’s Standalone Streaming Service Is Now Available For Cord-Cutters To Buy
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your DirecTV Bill
- Should Cable, Internet Companies Be Required To Let You Cancel Service Online?