American Airlines flight attendant throws two snack bags at a passenger’s head, then dumps water on his head, dripping down onto his cashmere sweater. By way of apology, AA gave him 5,000 bonus miles. [Elliot.org]
By consumerist.com January 17, 2008
- The Cost Of Being Safe United Flight Delayed In Belfast Because Of Crackers, Could Cost Airline $550,000
- bullets don't belong in the toilet United Pilot Allegedly Threw Bullets In Plane’s Trash, Flushed Them Down Toilet
- flying the unfriendly skies Woman Says United Airlines Flight Attendant Shamed Her For Breastfeeding During Flight
- flying the unfriendly skies Muslim Passengers Report Being Removed From Recent Delta, American Flights
- safety first Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?