American Airlines flight attendant throws two snack bags at a passenger’s head, then dumps water on his head, dripping down onto his cashmere sweater. By way of apology, AA gave him 5,000 bonus miles. [Elliot.org]
By consumerist.com January 17, 2008
- flying the unfriendly skies Muslim Passengers Report Being Removed From Recent Delta, American Flights
- safety first Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?
- Hasty Exit Flight Attendant Deploys Emergency Slide For No Reason, Leaves Plane
- flying the unfriendly skies Man Accused Of Groping Unaccompanied Minor On American Airlines Flight
- safety first American Airlines Should Not Have Told Family They Couldn’t Use FAA-Approved Safety Harness