This weekend I was standing in line for the movies and overheard a guy in line talking about a site where there’s the 1-800 numbers and keycodes to press to get a live human when calling customer service. I knew he was talking about GetHuman.com so I introduced myself and we started rapping about how Sprint customer service sucks. As I did that, the couple in back of us leaned over and said, “You write for The Consumerist? We read it every day.” That was amazing, to meet at the same time two sets of people who were right on the same consumer action wavelength as this site. Evidently, the time for our revolution is nigh.
Consumerists Meet In Real Life
By consumerist.com January 14, 2008
Tagged With: eye of the consumerist
- breaking up is hard to do Should Cable, Internet Companies Be Required To Let You Cancel Service Online?
- well now what What’s Going Wrong With Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Exchanges — And What You Can Do
- wrong number NJ Residents Call For Info On Sprint Refund, Get Phone Sex Line Instead
- another side to the story 4 Things Former Wells Fargo Workers Revealed About Pressure To Meet Sales Goals
- be one of us Verizon Trying To Twitter-Snipe Mildly Annoyed Customers Of Other Carriers