Circuit City posted a rather large loss this quarter, $207.3 million, up from $20.4 million a year ago. Stocks fell nearly 21% on the news. We went into a Circuit City a few years ago and remember it as being overwhelmingly gray in color. [CNN Money]
- dispatches from the death star Court Throws Out Federal Government’s Lawsuit Over AT&T “Unlimited” Data Plans
- time is a flat circle Zombie Circuit City Pushes Back Relaunch Again
- rip radioshack Is The RadioShack Brand Name Even Worth Anything?
- fun with arbitration Appeals Court: Sorry Uber Drivers, You Signed Away Your Right To Sue Company
- the future is soon A Message From The Year 2026 About The Future Of Your TV