Firebrand is a new TV show is just 60 minutes of commercials. “CJs” will introduce the ads, interview the stars, and provide banal banter. The show was started by an MTV co-founder, who said, ” “We’re changing the model again… We took promotion videos no one wanted and ran them.” The show runs late-nights on the ION network in LA, the place where all things devoid of substance are born.
Firebrand, The TV Show That's Just Commercials
By consumerist.com December 21, 2007
- nothing's on TV Networks Giving You More On-Demand Options To Combat Netflix, Cord-Cutting
- That'll be $7.99 please Hulu Kills Off Free Streaming Service, Goes Subscription Only
- more streaming options Walmart Launches Free Streaming Movie Platform — But Don’t Expect New Releases
- netflix fix Networks May Be Preparing To Wean Themselves Off “Pure Heroin” Of Netflix Money
- block that ad European Wireless Carriers Want To Block Customers From Seeing Ads On Smartphones