Firebrand is a new TV show is just 60 minutes of commercials. “CJs” will introduce the ads, interview the stars, and provide banal banter. The show was started by an MTV co-founder, who said, ” “We’re changing the model again… We took promotion videos no one wanted and ran them.” The show runs late-nights on the ION network in LA, the place where all things devoid of substance are born.
Firebrand, The TV Show That's Just Commercials
By consumerist.com December 21, 2007
- diet badvertising Viacom Will Try Running Fewer Ads During Prime Time TV
- the vue from here 6 Things To Think About Before Paying $50-$70/Month For PlayStation Vue
- nothing's on TV Networks Giving You More On-Demand Options To Combat Netflix, Cord-Cutting
- Gimme Commercials Dish’s “Reverse AutoHop” Will Cut Out Everything But The Commercials From The Super Bowl
- but wait there's more Cable Channels Speed Up TV Shows To Cram In More Ads