Want to get your Comcast issue resolved? Post it and your account number over ComcastMustDie.com. The guy who started the blog, journalist Bob Garfield, was interviewed on NPR’s On The Media yesterday and he said that everyone who has done so has gotten a followup call from Comcast to look into their problem. If you look at the people who commented on the post, “Has Comcast Gotten Back to You?” you’ll see a number several people saying the executive office reached out to them (Some people initially say Comcast didn’t respond, but then a few days later write again to say that Comcast had). So, if you’ve got an unresolved Comcast issue, it can’t hurt to give posting it and your account number over at ComcastMustDie a try.
Comcast Solves Problems For ComcastMustDie Readers
By consumerist.com December 10, 2007
- i know a guy Comcast Lobbyists Know How To Win Over D.C. Power Players — With Decent Customer Service
- blast from the past Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company
- kabletown: population anyone but you New Homeowner Has To Sell House Because Of Comcast’s Incompetence, Lack Of Competition
- a dreamy deal Let’s Count The Ways In Which The NY Times’ Love Letter To The Comcast Merger Is Full Of Bull
- comcast 5 Empty Promises Comcast Has Made About Time Warner Cable Merger & One Promise They Won’t Make