Want to get your Comcast issue resolved? Post it and your account number over ComcastMustDie.com. The guy who started the blog, journalist Bob Garfield, was interviewed on NPR’s On The Media yesterday and he said that everyone who has done so has gotten a followup call from Comcast to look into their problem. If you look at the people who commented on the post, “Has Comcast Gotten Back to You?” you’ll see a number several people saying the executive office reached out to them (Some people initially say Comcast didn’t respond, but then a few days later write again to say that Comcast had). So, if you’ve got an unresolved Comcast issue, it can’t hurt to give posting it and your account number over at ComcastMustDie a try.
Comcast Solves Problems For ComcastMustDie Readers
By consumerist.com December 10, 2007
- trust us... we're from kabletown If Comcast Is Going To Enforce Data Caps, It Has To Provide More Accurate Info To Customers
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Says FCC Privacy Rules Will Hurt Consumers By Not Allowing Them To See More Comcast Ads
- oh comcast Washington State Suing Comcast For “Deceptive” Service Protection Plans & Fees
- year in rearview Blasts From The Very Recent Past: Consumerist’s Most-Read Stories For 2015
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Fights Back Against Washington State’s Potential $3.6B Deceptive Service Plan Lawsuit