Want to get your Comcast issue resolved? Post it and your account number over ComcastMustDie.com. The guy who started the blog, journalist Bob Garfield, was interviewed on NPR’s On The Media yesterday and he said that everyone who has done so has gotten a followup call from Comcast to look into their problem. If you look at the people who commented on the post, “Has Comcast Gotten Back to You?” you’ll see a number several people saying the executive office reached out to them (Some people initially say Comcast didn’t respond, but then a few days later write again to say that Comcast had). So, if you’ve got an unresolved Comcast issue, it can’t hurt to give posting it and your account number over at ComcastMustDie a try.
Comcast Solves Problems For ComcastMustDie Readers
By consumerist.com December 10, 2007
- i know a guy Comcast Lobbyists Know How To Win Over D.C. Power Players — With Decent Customer Service
- trust us... we're from kabletown If Comcast Is Going To Enforce Data Caps, It Has To Provide More Accurate Info To Customers
- blast from the past Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company
- comcast calling Fake Comcast Rep Convinces Customer To Delete Anti-Comcast Tweets
- comcast cares Comcast Locks Customers Out Of Accounts, Has Been “Working On It” Since 2012