The Feb will likely cut rates again in December “providing three conditions are met: financial markets remain distressed, the risks to inflation do not increase and the remaining economic data do not come in stronger than expected.” [MSNMoney]
More From Consumerist
- The Bacon Cheeseburger Index, And 6 Other Odd Economic Indicators
- The TWC/Charter Merger Looks Likely To Happen — And Soon
- Downsizing Rumors, Wireless Tests, Few Subscribers: What Exactly Is Going With Google Fiber?
- CFPB To Banks: Offer More “No Overdraft” Checking Accounts, Provide Accurate Credit Information
- AT&T’s Remaining Unlimited Data Customers Getting $5/Month Rate Hike In 2016