The Feb will likely cut rates again in December “providing three conditions are met: financial markets remain distressed, the risks to inflation do not increase and the remaining economic data do not come in stronger than expected.” [MSNMoney]
- burgernomics The Bacon Cheeseburger Index, And 6 Other Odd Economic Indicators
- Here's Your Degree and Lots Of Debt Student Loan Debt For Recent College Graduates Increases Again
- daily dose of fiber Downsizing Rumors, Wireless Tests, Few Subscribers: What Exactly Is Going With Google Fiber?
- Changing the student debt outlook Data Shows Borrowers With Less Student Loan Debt More Likely To Default
- second time's the charm The TWC/Charter Merger Looks Likely To Happen — And Soon