The Feb will likely cut rates again in December “providing three conditions are met: financial markets remain distressed, the risks to inflation do not increase and the remaining economic data do not come in stronger than expected.” [MSNMoney]
More From Consumerist
- The Bacon Cheeseburger Index, And 6 Other Odd Economic Indicators
- Student Loan Debt For Recent College Graduates Increases Again
- Downsizing Rumors, Wireless Tests, Few Subscribers: What Exactly Is Going With Google Fiber?
- Legislation Once Again Takes Stab At Allowing Borrowers To Refinance Student Loans
- Data Shows Borrowers With Less Student Loan Debt More Likely To Default