Woman pays debt on foreclosed home, only to have it sold out from under her anyway. [Newsday]
By consumerist.com November 26, 2007
- did i do that? Woman Wants To Back Out Of Buying House Saddled With $400K Debt, Blaming Winning Bid On Diet Pills
- give us your money Feds Go After “Massive, Illegal” Debt-Collection Operation
- No Help Here Court Case Illustrates Just How Difficult It Is For Borrowers To Discharge Student Loans In Bankruptcy
- i want that N.C. Homeowners Wonder How Banks Could Disappear Charlotte’s NASCAR Debt While Taking Their Houses
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?