Woman pays debt on foreclosed home, only to have it sold out from under her anyway. [Newsday]
By consumerist.com November 26, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Are Student Loan Forgiveness Programs Just A Free Pass For Grad Students With More Than $100K In Debt?
- Countless Consumers Are Paying Off Someone Else’s Debt Because Of Default Judgments
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- Authorities Shut Down 5 Shady Debt Collectors, Secure $6.5M In Relief
- West Virginia Woman Sues Wells Fargo Over Alleged Home Loan Modification Misrepresentations