Woman pays debt on foreclosed home, only to have it sold out from under her anyway. [Newsday]
By consumerist.com November 26, 2007
More From Consumerist
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- Consumers, Payday Lending Employees Face Off On Proposed Short-Term Lending Rules
- Authorities Shut Down 5 Shady Debt Collectors, Secure $6.5M In Relief
- West Virginia Woman Sues Wells Fargo Over Alleged Home Loan Modification Misrepresentations
- Debt Collector Gets Out Of Lawsuit… By Buying The Lawsuit Out From Under The Plaintiff