La-Z-Boy Inc posted a loss this quarter and said it wouldn’t meet its fiscal 2008 outlook, citing a depressed housing market and the fact that nobody is buying their chairs. [Reuters]
- not the shock you want 2,500 La-Z-Boy Chairs Recalled For Possible Shock Hazard
- you're going the wrong way La-Z-Boy Recalls 2,600 Recliners Because The Goal Is To Lean Back, Not Tip Forward
- the repo man cometh Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- recalls April Recall Roundup – Look Out For Unexpected Crossbows
- unobtainable deals Hyundai, Nissan Dealerships In Las Vegas Settle Deceptive Advertising Complaints