Sound the klaxons, there’s scant seven days left to vote for Consumerist as being one of the best blogs in the world. We’re up for Best Weblog – English. The contest is run by the industrious people of behind Deutsche-Welle, the BBC of Germany. Winners get fabulous prizes and even more important, bragging rights. We’re much too modest to actually use those rights, but it’s nice to have them in reserve. Vote here.
7 Days Left To Vote For Consumerist In Best Of The Blogs
By consumerist.com November 12, 2007
- right now Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay
- the fine print Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- a burning ring of fire Man Leaves Ghost-Pepper Eating Contest With Hole In His Esophagus
- level 4 oreoception Walmart Customers Vote To Bring Back Oreo-Flavored Oreos For The 4th Time
- all about the € The Family That Owns Trader Joe’s Is Having A Frugality War