Because of recent recalls of useless and potentially deadly children’s cold medicines, Tylenol is giving out $5 coupons. Be advised though that you have to install a special coupon printing program to take advantage of the offer. Turn on your printer, disable popup blocks, hit the red button, install the program, and a $5 coupon good for TYLENOL, MOTRIN, PediaCare, Benadryl, SUDAFED, St. Joseph, or Immodium pops out.
Free $5 Tylenol Coupons
By consumerist.com October 17, 2007
- Medication Recall Nine Retailers Recall Store-Branded Children’s Cold Medicine Over Overdose Risks
- looooong receipts CVS Will End Yard-Long Receipts (For Rewards Program Members)
- counting sheep What You Need To Know Before You Take A Sleeping Pill
- Another [Small] Takata Recall Small Number Of 2015 GM Vehicles Added To Massive Airbag Recall
- Want $5? Amazon Launches Mobile App Referral Program Offering Users $5 (In Coupons)