Because of recent recalls of useless and potentially deadly children’s cold medicines, Tylenol is giving out $5 coupons. Be advised though that you have to install a special coupon printing program to take advantage of the offer. Turn on your printer, disable popup blocks, hit the red button, install the program, and a $5 coupon good for TYLENOL, MOTRIN, PediaCare, Benadryl, SUDAFED, St. Joseph, or Immodium pops out.
Free $5 Tylenol Coupons
By consumerist.com October 17, 2007
- clearing the air Maker of Infant’s & Children’s Tylenol, Motrin To Pay $25M For Selling Meds With Metal Particles
- Medication Recall Nine Retailers Recall Store-Branded Children’s Cold Medicine Over Overdose Risks
- looooong receipts CVS Will End Yard-Long Receipts (For Rewards Program Members)
- the a to zzz's of quil What’s The Difference Between All The Many NyQuil Variations?
- wcia 2014 SeaWorld Makes A Big Splash In Worst Company Competition Debut; AT&T, Citi Also Move On