How one blogger paid off $11,500 in 10 months using the “debt snowball” method. [No-Credit Needed]
By consumerist.com September 24, 2007
- paying back the debt $176M In Wages Garnished For Unpaid Federal Student Loans In Just Three Months
- look who's calling Feds Shut Down Florida-Based Debt-Relief Robocall Scammers
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- lawsuits Debt Collector Gets Out Of Lawsuit… By Buying The Lawsuit Out From Under The Plaintiff
- Trillion-dollar business 7 Things We Learned About Federal Student Loans & The Companies That Profit From Them