How one blogger paid off $11,500 in 10 months using the “debt snowball” method. [No-Credit Needed]
By consumerist.com September 24, 2007
- Making Changes New Rules Aim To Rein In Predatory Payday Lending, But Will They Work?
- paying back the debt $176M In Wages Garnished For Unpaid Federal Student Loans In Just Three Months
- caught in the balance 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Making A Credit Card Balance Transfer
- Maybe It's Not So Bad After All Not Everyone Has $100,000 In Student Loan Debt, But That Doesn’t Mean There’s Not A Problem
- Ending The Cycle...Maybe? CFPB: ACE Cash Express Must Pay $10M For Pushing Borrowers Into Payday Loan Cycle Of Debt