When riding a taxi, it’s a good idea to see if the meter has a sealed wire hanging from the meter, which shows the meter hasn’t been tampered with, especially when riding in the Wild Wild West of taxi cities, Phoenix. [The Arizona Republic]
By consumerist.com August 24, 2007
- ride-sharing San Antonio Police Watching For New Public Menace: Lyft Drivers
- trust us... we're from kabletown If Comcast Is Going To Enforce Data Caps, It Has To Provide More Accurate Info To Customers
- Uber victory Judge Dismisses Suit Accusing Uber Of Misrepresenting Services, Racketeering
- who you gonna hail? When Is Taking A Yellow Cab Cheaper Than Using Uber?
- what is this thing How Do Uber and Lyft Work And Why Should I Even Care?