Negotiations have broken down between the “Big Ten Network” and Comcast, so fans will want to make other arrangements for watching the games. Or switch. [Chicago Tribune]
- what about us? Philly Gets Comcast To Agree To Better Franchise Terms; Now Seattle Wants Them, Too
- the future is soon A Message From The Year 2026 About The Future Of Your TV
- shambling along Dispute May Kill AMC On Small Cable Provider; CEO Hints That Maybe Bundles Are The Real Zombie
- i blame carrie underwood Why Are Fewer People Watching The NFL So Far This Season?
- play ball MLB To Offer In-Market Streaming Starting In 2017 (But You’ll Still Need Cable)
Previous Can You Do Simple Math? Good, Then You'll Soon Realize Why You Need To Resolve My Complaint…