Just did a phone interview with CBS2 in LA. Looks like they’re picking up our Geek Squad sting operation story. The piece might air at 6, but it could be later, too. We know many of you are sick of hearing about it but there’s a whole bunch of America that hasn’t. A still image of monsieur Popken with a crackly phone conversation playing underneath shall be their reward.
We're On CBS2 Los Angeles Tonight
By consumerist.com July 26, 2007
- Sticky Virtual Fingers Apple: No Evidence Apple Store Workers Stole Photos From Customers’ iPhones
- child pornography Defendant: Geek Squad Employee Was Paid FBI Informant, Searched Devices Illegally
- Getting A Makeover Best Buy’s Geek Squad Ditches Retro-Chic Beetles For Environmentally-Friendly Priuses
- nightmares in dating Woman Gets $163 Bill Instead Of Romance After Online Date Dines, Dashes
- it's heeeere Google Fiber Is Now Signing Up Customers For Service In Salt Lake City