Just did a phone interview with CBS2 in LA. Looks like they’re picking up our Geek Squad sting operation story. The piece might air at 6, but it could be later, too. We know many of you are sick of hearing about it but there’s a whole bunch of America that hasn’t. A still image of monsieur Popken with a crackly phone conversation playing underneath shall be their reward.
We're On CBS2 Los Angeles Tonight
By consumerist.com July 26, 2007
- what's mine is not yours Couple Claims Car Dealership Employee Stole Intimate Photos, Sent Them To Swingers’ Site
- Sticky Virtual Fingers Apple: No Evidence Apple Store Workers Stole Photos From Customers’ iPhones
- that's not oregano Family Claims Pizza Place Served Them A Literal Pot Pie
- child pornography Defendant: Geek Squad Employee Was Paid FBI Informant, Searched Devices Illegally
- Getting A Makeover Best Buy’s Geek Squad Ditches Retro-Chic Beetles For Environmentally-Friendly Priuses