The key to escaping living paycheck to paycheck is to not just spend less than you earn, but to save it as well.
More From Consumerist
- Lawsuit Accuses Chicago-Area Dunkin’ Donuts Franchisee Of Wage Theft
- Report: Target Raises Lowest Wage To $10 To Stay Competitive
- Whole Foods’ New 365 Stores Might Include Tattoo Parlors Because Millennials
- Bank-Backed Lawmakers Accuse CFPB Of Hurting Consumers By Trying To Regulate Payday Loans
- ‘Tis The Season For High Energy Bills: Tips To Keep Warm And Lower Costs