Mint has collated a collection of thirty free ebooks on personal finance and money management. The selection ranges from budgets to credit cards to mortgages to general consumer advice. Each one is in PDF format. Check ’em out and get your learn on.
30 Free Personal Finance eBooks
By consumerist.com July 2, 2007
- the gift that keeps on taking 1-In-3 Americans Still Feeling The Sting Of Recession
- consumer financial protection bureau CFPB Returned $19.4M To 92,000 Consumers In The Last Half Of 2014
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017
- making Private Information Public HSBC Finance Says Some Mortgage Customers’ Information May Have Been Compromised