Mint has collated a collection of thirty free ebooks on personal finance and money management. The selection ranges from budgets to credit cards to mortgages to general consumer advice. Each one is in PDF format. Check ’em out and get your learn on.
30 Free Personal Finance eBooks
By consumerist.com July 2, 2007
- saying i.o.u. How To Not Suck… At Merging Your Money When You Marry
- the gift that keeps on taking 1-In-3 Americans Still Feeling The Sting Of Recession
- making Private Information Public HSBC Finance Says Some Mortgage Customers’ Information May Have Been Compromised
- consumer financial protection bureau CFPB Returned $19.4M To 92,000 Consumers In The Last Half Of 2014
- Not Quite Consumer Friendly Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities