Supreme Court ends 96-year ban on manufacturers conspiring to set minimum product prices.
By consumerist.com June 28, 2007
- fix this Supreme Court Leaves Apple On The Hook For $450 Million In E-Book Refunds
- take it to the supremes SCOTUS Will Hear Visa, MasterCard Appeal In ATM Fee Price-Fixing Case
- Getting your payment Apple To Begin Issuing Refunds In E-Book Settlement Case June 22
- banning the ban CFPB To Consider Rules That Would Revoke Banks’ “License To Steal”
- mandatory binding arbitration 12 Things We Learned From The New York Times’ Investigative Report On Arbitration