Supreme Court ends 96-year ban on manufacturers conspiring to set minimum product prices.
By consumerist.com June 28, 2007
- the price fix is in Court Allows Utah To Ban Price-Fixing Of Contact Lenses
- fix this Supreme Court Leaves Apple On The Hook For $450 Million In E-Book Refunds
- the price fix is in Appeals Court Blocks Utah Law That Would Have Banned Price-Fixing On Contact Lenses
- continuing the fight Apple Asks Supreme Court To Hear Appeal Of E-Book Price-Fixing Case
- you win some you lose some Apple Is On The Hook For $450M After Losing Federal Appeal In E-Book Price-Fixing Case