New Consumerist Kit Tools
By consumerist.com December 22, 2006
- uncomfortable situations American Airlines Apologizes To Passenger Who Said He Was Kicked Off Flight For Being Overweight
- fly the crowded skies American Airlines Asks Passengers To Make Flying Experience Better (Because It Won’t)
- flying the lawsuit-filled skies Traveler Sues Emirates Because He Was Seated Next To Obese Man For 9-Hour Flight
- parting words Former Senator Kicked Off JetBlue Flight After Speaking Out Against Flight Crew During 6-Hour Delay
- safety first Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?