We’re the scamps on your doorstep reminding you to vote for your favorite Consumerist T-shirt. It’s for a great cause. You. Plus, if we make enough money off the shirts, Denton said he’ll stop making us sell candy on the subway.
T-Shirt Contest: Vote Vote Vote!
By consumerist.com August 31, 2006
- pumpkin spice everything Pumpkin Spice Lindor Truffles Are Coming To Stores, And You Can’t Stop Them
- excuse me Forever 21 Customers Saying “No” To Men’s “Don’t Say Maybe If You Want To Say No” Shirt
- what's in a name? Judge: Macy’s Still Has A “Protected Interest” In Trademarks Of Retired Stores Like Marshall Field’s
- scented candles Candle Company Creates Hills Snack Bar Scent, Entire Mid-Atlantic Freaks Out
- pay to run away Company Claiming Patent On Online Voting Ordered To Pay Legal Fees After Suing Hobbyist Photo Site