We’re the scamps on your doorstep reminding you to vote for your favorite Consumerist T-shirt. It’s for a great cause. You. Plus, if we make enough money off the shirts, Denton said he’ll stop making us sell candy on the subway.
T-Shirt Contest: Vote Vote Vote!
By consumerist.com August 31, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Pumpkin Spice Lindor Truffles Are Coming To Stores, And You Can’t Stop Them
- Target Sorry People Are Offended By Its “Trophy” T-Shirt For Women
- Forever 21 Customers Saying “No” To Men’s “Don’t Say Maybe If You Want To Say No” Shirt
- Madewell Recalls 50,900 Pairs Of Shoes That Could Cause Wearers To Trip And Fall
- Taylor Swift Fighting Counterfeit Products By Partnering With Chinese Companies To Sell $60 Branded T-Shirts