Andy Warhol certainly has a cool command of Japanese in the 80’s ad for TDK, doesn’t he? “Aka… Midori… Ao… Gunzyouiro…Kirei!” Red, green, blue, ultramarine, beautiful, for the record. Not that you’ll care after Warhol’s eyes horrifically snap open and appear to be black pools of staring blood.
Andy Warhol Teaches You Japanese Colors
By consumerist.com July 20, 2006
- freedom from obsolescence Lost Andy Warhol Computer Art Found 30 Years Later, Languishing On Floppy Disks
- it's still a mad mad world That Was Then, This Is Now: How 72 Brands From ‘Mad Men’ Have Changed Since Don Draper Was In Charge
- 'tis the season to bingewatch A Whole Bunch Of Christmas Movies You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family
- At Your Fingertips Target App Allows Customers To Take Pictures Of Ads, Have Product Delivered To Their Door
- the more things change the more they stay the same Study: Alcohol Advertising Grew 400% In 40 Years — But Americans Aren’t Drinking More