Andy Warhol certainly has a cool command of Japanese in the 80’s ad for TDK, doesn’t he? “Aka… Midori… Ao… Gunzyouiro…Kirei!” Red, green, blue, ultramarine, beautiful, for the record. Not that you’ll care after Warhol’s eyes horrifically snap open and appear to be black pools of staring blood.
Andy Warhol Teaches You Japanese Colors
By consumerist.com July 20, 2006
- pandora's music box Pandora Replaces Ad-Free Tier With $5/Month “Pandora Plus,” Offering More Skips, Replays
- slimer approved Ghostbusters Tie-In Beverage Hi-C Ecto Cooler Is Really Coming Back
- stop staring at your phone and watch tv Nearly 90% Of Millennials Can’t Stop Looking At Their Phones When Watching TV
- ads ads everywhere Google Maps Directions Could Soon Include Ads For Businesses Nearby
- keeping up with McDonald's Competitors Looked To Their Wallets To Prepare For McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast