Of course, what could be more appropriate a stylized logo for AOL Customer Retention than a couple of siamese twin CSRs stretching their communal anus wide enough to insert a large stack of free sign-up CDs? If only they’d let us do it for them.
AOL Retains Customers With Siamese Twin Goatse.cx
By consumerist.com July 13, 2006
- circling vultures Verizon Tops List Of Potential Buyers For Yahoo’s Internet Business
- amazon If You’ve Got Amazon Prime, You’re Probably Keeping Amazon Prime For Years
- breaking up is hard to do Should Cable, Internet Companies Be Required To Let You Cancel Service Online?
- hire-a-cord-cutter Service Offers To Cancel Your Comcast For You For $5
- in enemy territory Minnesota McDonald’s Accidentally Trolls Vikings Fans With Packers Promotional Cups