Of course, what could be more appropriate a stylized logo for AOL Customer Retention than a couple of siamese twin CSRs stretching their communal anus wide enough to insert a large stack of free sign-up CDs? If only they’d let us do it for them.
AOL Retains Customers With Siamese Twin Goatse.cx
By consumerist.com July 13, 2006
- AOL AOL Raises Prices, Still Manages To Have 2.3 Million Subscribers
- zombie accounts Former AOL E-mail Users Report Spam Spewing From Zombie Accounts
- all in a day's work Comcast Employees Say Needy Retention Call Is Totally Normal
- that's not my name Comcast Changes Customer’s First Name To “A**hole,” Is Really Sorry
- spamtastic AOL Investigating Spam-Blasting Security Incident