• For the well-off goth who’s looking to settle down, Sharon Tate’s Opal and Garnet Engagement Ring for $25k on eBay (the one given her by Roman Polanski). [via Bayraider]
• Buy a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts and get 12 free valentines—each with a coupon for a free donut inside. The idea is, of course, to give them all back to yourself. Show your gut who you’re really sweet on.
• Target has the somewhat plain Merona Walking Coats on sale for $7 plus shipping. They look like something our grandmother would wear, but our grandmother is a pretty stylish lady. Direct links on Slickdeals.
• Today’s Woot! was a pair of Bluetooth hands-free headsets by Body Glove, but you’ve already missed them. They were big and ugly, but these are exactly the kind of deals we watch Woot for.
• The lovely Dell 24-inch Ultrasharp 2405FPW LCD Monitor is available for $879 shipped, a good-but-not-amazing price. But gosh it’s pretty. (Don’t get us started on the 30-inch model.) The 20-inch model is $463.20, but it’s been under $400 before.
• The Altec Lansing GT5051 Speaker System is on clearance at Buy.com for $50 shipped.
• Amazon is selling the Cowon iAudio X5 30GB multimedia player with FM tuner and voice recorder (and video!) for just $266 with free shipping. If we weren’t inexorably housed in Apple’s colon, this is the digital audio player we would buy instead of the iPod video.
Highlights from Dealhack
• New iMacs Shipping with Free RAM & Printer at MacMall
(The first of the Intel Dual Core Macs are now shipping.)
• McAfee VirusScan & Firewall Bundle 2006 Free After Rebate at Buy.com
(It takes two rebates to be free, but it’ll cover you for another year.)