I saw this crowd outside the Jamba Juice on 3rd Ave and 61st today. They’re hiring. The job applicants stretched around the corner and down the block. At peak lunch time, there were only three customer inside. That’s pretty much the economy in a nutshell smoothie right there.
Job Seekers Crowd Jamba Juice. Customers? Not So Much.
By Ben Popken April 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- You Can Make Almost $100K A Year Finding Ideal Bathrooms For Seattle Bus Drivers
- How To Answer Rude (But Perfectly Legal) Personal Questions At A Job Interview
- McDonald’s Shakin’ Flavor Seasoned Fries Popping Up In Ohio, Michigan
- Starbucks Finally Gets Around To Selling Yogurt-Based Cups, Smoothies, Parfaits After Two Years
- June Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Dill Pickle Popcorn And Donut Mold