I saw this crowd outside the Jamba Juice on 3rd Ave and 61st today. They’re hiring. The job applicants stretched around the corner and down the block. At peak lunch time, there were only three customer inside. That’s pretty much the economy in a nutshell smoothie right there.
Job Seekers Crowd Jamba Juice. Customers? Not So Much.
By Ben Popken April 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Chipotle Plans To Hire 4,000 People In Single Day
- Target Must Pay $2.8M To Settle Claims Of Unfair Hiring Practices
- Lawsuit Claims American Airlines Workers Use Water Cooler Jugs To Ferry “Blue Juice” To Airplane Toilets
- You Can Make Almost $100K A Year Finding Ideal Bathrooms For Seattle Bus Drivers
- How Wireless Carriers Are Prepping To Handle Texts, Tweets & Data Of 1M Pope Watchers