Whether or not this is safe for work depends on what your boss thinks of anthropomorphical squiggles with bleeding anuses.
The Remarkable Advertisements of Don Hertzfeldt
By consumerist.com May 5, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Should The USPS Open Up Mailboxes To All Kinds Of Deliveries?
- Google Could Announce New Wireless Service Today; May Only Charge For Data You Use
- Nearly 14% Of Zappos Staff Left After Company Implemented New Management System With No Bosses
- Clothing Company Apologizes To Don Henley For Invoking His Name To Sell Shirts
- Iowa Taco Bell Closed For Decontamination Due To Meth Components In Utility Room