Whether or not this is safe for work depends on what your boss thinks of anthropomorphical squiggles with bleeding anuses.
The Remarkable Advertisements of Don Hertzfeldt
By consumerist.com May 5, 2006
More From Consumerist
- How To Answer Rude (But Perfectly Legal) Personal Questions At A Job Interview
- Google Could Announce New Wireless Service Today; May Only Charge For Data You Use
- Nearly 14% Of Zappos Staff Left After Company Implemented New Management System With No Bosses
- McDonald’s Franchisees Pinning Hopes On Monopoly & McRib
- Should Uber Be Responsible If A Driver Attacks A Passenger?