When you call in sick, you may feel as though you’re letting the world down and the office will collapse without you. But you’re really doing everyone a favor when you stay home, protecting them from exposure to your illness while sparing the office from your mediocre, exhaustion-spawned work. Once you decide you’re going to accept your homebound plight, you’ve got to confront the dreaded task of calling in. [More]
By Phil Villarreal March 13, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash