The bright pink mustaches and the “U” decals used to designate ride-sharing vehicles for Uber and Lyft have found a second purpose: making their owners quick cash on sites like eBay. While selling the insignias might be a good way for former drivers to pad their wallets — sometimes by thousands of dollars, it means the decals might be used for other purposes. For that reason, always be sure to double check the license plate, and driver’s name before getting in a hailed vehicle. [Business Insider]
Former Uber, Lyft Drivers Are Selling Their Vehicle Decals Online
- what is this thing How Do Uber and Lyft Work And Why Should I Even Care?
- oh you fancy huh Lyft Launches “Premier” Luxury Ride Service To Rival Uber Black
- competition Brings Out The Worst Lyft Claims Uber Employees Requested Then Canceled 5,600 Rides
- serious Former Driver For Uber, Lyft Charged With Sexually Assaulting Several Female Passengers
- driving under the influence Police: Lyft Driver Drove Drunk With Passenger In The Car