If you really need to get moving in the morning, try the new seasonal offering from Dunkin’ Donuts: flower-shaped donuts with a layer of colorful frosting, topped with a marshmallow Peep. You could also call it a sugar-coated pastry with a sugar-encrusted sugar blob on top. “As America’s donut leader, we are always seeking new and innovative donut varieties to help our guests celebrate special moments and occasions,” Dunkin’ Brands Executive Chef Stan Frankenthaler says in a press release, because of course Dunkin’ Donuts has an executive chef.
Dunkin’ Donuts Sticks Marshmallow Peeps On Donuts, Calls It Breakfast
- brand synergy Dunkin’ Donuts Introduces More Co-Branded Sugar Bombs With Almond Joy And Heath Coffees
- what happened to sparky? Review Of Dunkin’ Donuts Not-A-Cronut: It’s The Lookalike Pet Parents Buy When Real One Dies
- a time to chill Dunkin’ Donuts Planning To Sell Bottled Coffee Drinks Starting Next Year
- welcome to the neighborhood Dunkin’ Donuts Is “Obviously” Paying Attention To McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast Menu
- time to make the... latte To Investors, Dunkin’ Donuts Is Stuck Between A McRock And A Starbucks Place