If you really need to get moving in the morning, try the new seasonal offering from Dunkin’ Donuts: flower-shaped donuts with a layer of colorful frosting, topped with a marshmallow Peep. You could also call it a sugar-coated pastry with a sugar-encrusted sugar blob on top. “As America’s donut leader, we are always seeking new and innovative donut varieties to help our guests celebrate special moments and occasions,” Dunkin’ Brands Executive Chef Stan Frankenthaler says in a press release, because of course Dunkin’ Donuts has an executive chef.
Dunkin’ Donuts Sticks Marshmallow Peeps On Donuts, Calls It Breakfast
- a time to chill Dunkin’ Donuts Planning To Sell Bottled Coffee Drinks Starting Next Year
- brand synergy Dunkin’ Donuts Introduces More Co-Branded Sugar Bombs With Almond Joy And Heath Coffees
- welcome to the neighborhood Dunkin’ Donuts Is “Obviously” Paying Attention To McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast Menu
- Same Old Same Old Here Sonic Unfazed By McDonald’s Entrance Into All-Day Breakfast Arena
- don't you forget about me Dunkin’ Donuts Has A Plan To Compete With McDonald’s: Pointing Out That It Also Serves Breakfast All Day