If you really need to get moving in the morning, try the new seasonal offering from Dunkin’ Donuts: flower-shaped donuts with a layer of colorful frosting, topped with a marshmallow Peep. You could also call it a sugar-coated pastry with a sugar-encrusted sugar blob on top. “As America’s donut leader, we are always seeking new and innovative donut varieties to help our guests celebrate special moments and occasions,” Dunkin’ Brands Executive Chef Stan Frankenthaler says in a press release, because of course Dunkin’ Donuts has an executive chef.
Dunkin’ Donuts Sticks Marshmallow Peeps On Donuts, Calls It Breakfast
- omg eggs benny Dunkin’ Donuts Debuts Eggs Benedict Sandwich With Cream Cheese-ish Stuff As Hollandaise
- what happened to sparky? Review Of Dunkin’ Donuts Not-A-Cronut: It’s The Lookalike Pet Parents Buy When Real One Dies
- a time to chill Dunkin’ Donuts Planning To Sell Bottled Coffee Drinks Starting Next Year
- good is the new awesome Dunkin’ Donuts Exec Commits Food Heresy, Predicts “Sausage Will Be The New Bacon”
- brand synergy Dunkin’ Donuts Introduces More Co-Branded Sugar Bombs With Almond Joy And Heath Coffees