While many ham fans already have their favorite brand and may not be swayed to change no matter what anyone says, our pals at Consumer Reports have put a variety of popular holiday hams (ranging in price from $35 to $80) to the taste test. HoneyBaked came out on top, but CR admits that taste preferences vary so the testers provided helpful feedback on each of the six scrutinized hams. [via Consumer Reports]
Consumer Reports Puts Holiday Hams To The Test
- black christmas Is Shopping On Christmas Day The Next Big Thing In Retail?
- what am i eating Diet App Claims To Help You Watch Your Weight By Scanning The Molecules In Your Food
- not so ready to eat Black Forest Ham Sold At Sam’s Club, Costco Recalled For Possible Rubber Fragments
- heirlooms Can You Safely Wash Fine China In The Dishwasher? Maybe.
- what is this thing What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?