While many ham fans already have their favorite brand and may not be swayed to change no matter what anyone says, our pals at Consumer Reports have put a variety of popular holiday hams (ranging in price from $35 to $80) to the taste test. HoneyBaked came out on top, but CR admits that taste preferences vary so the testers provided helpful feedback on each of the six scrutinized hams. [via Consumer Reports]
Consumer Reports Puts Holiday Hams To The Test
By Chris Morran October 17, 2013
More From Consumerist
- Is Shopping On Christmas Day The Next Big Thing In Retail?
- Diet App Claims To Help You Watch Your Weight By Scanning The Molecules In Your Food
- We Tried It: Does Country Crock’s New Formula Actually Taste Like Garbage?
- Can You Safely Wash Fine China In The Dishwasher? Maybe.
- What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?