In a series of posts on Consumerist, Rohit Chopra, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Student Loan Ombudsman, answered readers’ questions about comparing, paying for, and getting out from under student loans. If you missed it, or didn’t get your question answered, head on over to Reddit where Rohit is currently taking part in an Ask Me Anything session with readers.
CFPB Student Loan Ombudsman Now Taking Questions On Reddit
May 10, 2013
- Not getting the help they need Borrowers With Federal Student Loans Made By Private Lenders At Greater Risk For Default
- closing a chapter Feds Win Default Judgment Against Corinthian Colleges Over Predatory Lending Scheme
- Paying Up For-Profit College Operator Bridgepoint Agrees To Forgive $23.5M In Student Loans
- looking a bit more closely Xerox’s Federal Student Loan Servicing Under Investigation Over Inaccuracies, Overcharges
- ringing the warning bells Student Loan Companies Could Face Enforcement Actions Over Automatic Defaults