In a series of posts on Consumerist, Rohit Chopra, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Student Loan Ombudsman, answered readers’ questions about comparing, paying for, and getting out from under student loans. If you missed it, or didn’t get your question answered, head on over to Reddit where Rohit is currently taking part in an Ask Me Anything session with readers.
CFPB Student Loan Ombudsman Now Taking Questions On Reddit
May 10, 2013
- Doin' Work The CFPB Has Only Just Begun Tackling Financial Services In Its First Four Years
- the cost of an education CFPB: Private Student Loan Companies Provide Few Options For Borrower, Driving Them To Default
- Always Look Closely Am I Completely Screwed If My Student Loan Co-Signer Dies?
- Scammy Search Results CFPB Asks Google, Bing & Yahoo To Help Stop Student Loan Debt Scams That Imply Affiliation With Feds
- Not getting the help they need Borrowers With Federal Student Loans Made By Private Lenders At Greater Risk For Default