Batches of raw pet food have tested positive for Salmonella, and have been recalled by the manufacturers. Minnesota Department of Agriculture tests found bacteria in 2-pound tubes of Bravo Chicken for both dogs and cats and Turducken dog food from Steve’s Real Food. The recalls affect one lot for each respective brand – check out the recall announcements for lot numbers, expiration dates, and contact information for the companies. [via Dog Food Advisor]
Bravo And Steve’s Real Food Cat And Dog Foods Recalled For Salmonella
March 14, 2013
- bring it back Several Varieties Of Bravo Raw Dog And Cat Food Recalled For Possible Salmonella Contamination
- someone think of the cheeses August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- recall roundup February Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Curse Of The Contaminated Cumin
- Don't Feed It To Them Three Flavors Of Raw Cat Food Recalled Over Listeria, Salmonella Contamination
- plastic shards Mars Petcare Recalls Cesar Dog Food For Small Plastic Pieces