In order to finish what we began back a few weeks back, we once again need to temporarily shut off commenting starting… well, any minute now (It might take a while for the shut down to thoroughly propagate). Things should be back up to normal (whatever that means) come Monday morning — though you will likely need to reset your password when you log in for the first time next week. As always, your patience is appreciated.
Comments Are Taking A Vacation This Weekend While We Do Some Maintenance
By consumerist.com June 22, 2012
- i want to break free Taco Bell Manager Denies Locking Sleeping Homeless Man In The Dumpster
- linkwallet Ping Wallet Collects $59,000 On Kickstarter, Disappears
- your computer may be infected Feds Shut Down Phony Apple, Microsoft, Google Tech Support Scammers
- Finicky Fuel Pumps Chrysler Recalls 230,000 Dodge And Jeep SUVs Because Vehicles Aren’t Supposed To Just Shut Off
- What notification? Mother Says American Airlines Failed To Tell Her When Unaccompanied Daughter’s Flight Was Diverted, Canceled