In order to finish what we began back a few weeks back, we once again need to temporarily shut off commenting starting… well, any minute now (It might take a while for the shut down to thoroughly propagate). Things should be back up to normal (whatever that means) come Monday morning — though you will likely need to reset your password when you log in for the first time next week. As always, your patience is appreciated.
Comments Are Taking A Vacation This Weekend While We Do Some Maintenance
By consumerist.com June 22, 2012
More From Consumerist
- Feds Shut Down Phony Apple, Microsoft, Google Tech Support Scammers
- Mother Says American Airlines Failed To Tell Her When Unaccompanied Daughter’s Flight Was Diverted, Canceled
- United Airlines Revamping Boarding Process, Coffee Options
- All Those Quarters You Lose In Your Car Go To China… And Then Get Sold Back To The U.S.
- Get Your Halloween Costumes And Plastic Pumpkins While They’re Still On Shelves