“Groupon is bad at math!” the subject line of Amber’s e-mail to Consumerist proclaimed. I expected to see a poorly-calculated coupon discount or something else related to actual deals. But the error is even weirder than that. Groupon’s Earth Day deals page trumpets that the company is celebrating the planet’s 400th birthday. They offer no explanation for where this number came from, or why it’s missing approximately seven zeroes.
Groupon One-Ups Young Earth Creationism, Claims Earth Is 400 Years Old
- fighting words IBM Lawsuit Accuses Groupon Of Infringing On Its Patents, Including One For Prodigy
- secretly mexican Groupon Provides Refund For “Secretly Mexican” Samsung TV
- say goodbye to clog-free arteries PYT’s $144 Groupon Deal Entitles Pass Bearers To A Burger And Fries Every Day For A Year
- black friday Which Stores Will Have The Best Black Friday Deals?
- We never have to leave home again Groupon Joins The Bulk-Buying Ranks With Newly Launched Groupon Basics