“Groupon is bad at math!” the subject line of Amber’s e-mail to Consumerist proclaimed. I expected to see a poorly-calculated coupon discount or something else related to actual deals. But the error is even weirder than that. Groupon’s Earth Day deals page trumpets that the company is celebrating the planet’s 400th birthday. They offer no explanation for where this number came from, or why it’s missing approximately seven zeroes.
Groupon One-Ups Young Earth Creationism, Claims Earth Is 400 Years Old
- fighting words IBM Lawsuit Accuses Groupon Of Infringing On Its Patents, Including One For Prodigy
- black friday Which Stores Will Have The Best Black Friday Deals?
- for me to groupon Groupon Gets A Great Deal On Rival Site LivingSocial
- for me to groupon Groupon Still Exists, Gets $250M Investment From Comcast
- a change of pace Amazon Shutters Local Deals Service, Credit Card Processing Unit