Reader Joy spotted an odd price discrepancy between the MSRP on the label of this bottle of mouthwash at Walgreens and the price on the shelf. So she whipped out her iPhone and sent in a picture of it to us using our new Consumerist Tipster App. She chose “2” as her “Anger Level,” indicating “a failure to communicate.” The real question is whether the rinse rings up as $1.99 or $2.99 at the register. Either way, annoying.
Walgreens Thinks $1.99 Mouthwash Is Worth $2.99
By Ben Popken June 29, 2011
- confusing When Life Makes Too Much Sense, Just Apply Target Math
- halloween creep Yes, Here’s A Full Halloween Candy Display At Walgreens
- let's get together Walgreens Customers Using Apple Pay Don’t Have To Swipe Their Rewards Cards Anymore
- serious Lawsuit: Shopper’s Imprisonment In Walgreens Store Led To His Death
- we're sorry you're upset Walgreens Gives Teen Wrong Prescription, Shrugs