Reader Joy spotted an odd price discrepancy between the MSRP on the label of this bottle of mouthwash at Walgreens and the price on the shelf. So she whipped out her iPhone and sent in a picture of it to us using our new Consumerist Tipster App. She chose “2” as her “Anger Level,” indicating “a failure to communicate.” The real question is whether the rinse rings up as $1.99 or $2.99 at the register. Either way, annoying.
Walgreens Thinks $1.99 Mouthwash Is Worth $2.99
By Ben Popken June 29, 2011
- serious Lawsuit: Shopper’s Imprisonment In Walgreens Store Led To His Death
- let's get together Walgreens Customers Using Apple Pay Don’t Have To Swipe Their Rewards Cards Anymore
- bold oral hygeine Sure, Fine, Listerine Is A Lifestyle Brand Now
- msntv Raiders Of The Lost Walmart Find Strange And Useless WebTV
- going courtin' Report: Walgreens Boots Alliance Discussing Deal To Buy Rite Aid