It would almost work on me because I would be curious to find out what kind of people would think this is a good approach. They’ve either got to be total mendicants, or marketing geniuses. “Never darken my door again?” People who say that are people I want to meet!
This Marketing Letter Is Pretty Ballsy
By Ben Popken June 16, 2011
- so many marshmallows Lucky Charms Makes 10 Mythical All-Marshmallow Boxes
- direct marketing Junk Mail Never Stops, Not Even After You Die
- bold oral hygeine Sure, Fine, Listerine Is A Lifestyle Brand Now
- discontinuing education Former Trump University Managers Call Out “Dishonest” Program In Unsealed Testimony
- badvertising AirBNB Apologizes To Own Employees For Passive-Aggressive Ads