“Hi STEPHEN,” said the e-mail intended for new homeowners that Steve received from Lowe’s. “Get settled in with up to $400 cash back on Whirlpool Gold Kitchen Appliances!” How thoughtful of Lowe’s to tempt customers with a great rebate offer… that ended two months ago.
Climb In Your Time Machine To Take Advantage Of This Rebate At Lowe's
- whoops Water-Conservation Rebate Recipients Surprised To Learn Rebates Are Taxable
- where's my money Illinois Sues Sprint Over $2.7M In Unclaimed Rebates That Belong To Customers
- the case of the phantom insurance No One Will Tell Man Why Lowe’s Opened Insurance Policy For Him After He Left Company
- go outside eBates Expanding Cash Back To Stores In Real Life
- oh mylan-ta Administrator: Mylan Has Overcharged Medicaid For EpiPen By At Least 10%