Congratulations, graduating class of 2011. You’ve pulled all-nighters, subsisted on ramen for weeks, and worn pajamas to class, all to achieve the beautiful shining goal of a college degree. Add to that another distinction, one that probably won’t be mentioned during too many commencement speeches. You’re also graduating with the highest debt of all time, an average of $22,000 a person. Hope that business about a degree giving you a higher earning potential is true, because you’re gonna need it.
Class Of 2011 Have Most Debt Of All Time
By Ben Popken May 10, 2011
- Here's Your Degree and Lots Of Debt Student Loan Debt For Recent College Graduates Increases Again
- the cost of an education Corinthian Employees: School Manipulated Grades, Job-Placement Stats To Score Federal Aid Money
- the cost of an education Percentage Of Rich Kids Needing Student Loans Has Doubled Since 1992
- corinthian colleges Feds Sue Corinthian Colleges For Pushing More Than $560M In Predatory Loans On Students
- Maybe It's Not So Bad After All Not Everyone Has $100,000 In Student Loan Debt, But That Doesn’t Mean There’s Not A Problem