In just 30 minutes, you can have a five-gallon bucket of homemade laundry detergent that costs 50 cents less per load than store bought, says dollarstoremom. All you need is washing soda, grated bar soap, borax, boiling water, and large bucket. Get the recipe and ideas for adding scents and so forth on the blog. And yep, this mixture will even work on HE washers, according to the commenters.
Make Your Own Laundry Detergent At Home
By Ben Popken April 18, 2011
- ultimate clean for an ultimate price Top Laundry Detergents At Medium Prices Available At Warehouse Clubs
- laundry Laundry Shrink Ray Zaps Tide Slightly, Keeps Number Of Loads The Same
- in the wash Answer Cycle: Solutions To 4 Common Laundry Problems
- Skewing The Message Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- never clean! Tide’s Answer To Slumping Sales? Use More Detergent Pods!