Now this is how you mess with a telemarketer. Reader areaman in the comments on “Annoy Telemarketers Into Leaving You Alone” pointed out this clip of comedian Jim Florentine taking on one of those debt consolidation companies. She keeps trying to read through her pitch and he keeps insisting that there was a part in it he didn’t hear and makes her go over it again and again. “No, no, before that,” is his constant refrain. She tries to soldier on but eventually hangs up in frustration. Classic.
Make The Telemarketer Repeat Themselves A Zillion Times Until They Hang Up
By Ben Popken April 15, 2011
- i can't hear you If A Telemarketer Or Robocall Asks “Can You Hear Me?” Just Hang Up; It’s A Scam
- telemarketers to the rescue Police: Telemarketer’s Phone Call Saved Woman 900 Miles Away From Violent Attack
- scamalamadingdong Feds Shut Down Telemarketing Scam That Pitched Money-Making Schemes & Bogus Grants
- just let me R.I.P. Cemetery Workers Won’t Stop Calling And Asking For Man Whose Ashes Have Been Interred There For 4 Years
- thanks for the money Despite 18 Years Of Life Insurance Premiums, Cigna Refused To Pay Widow