Now this is how you mess with a telemarketer. Reader areaman in the comments on “Annoy Telemarketers Into Leaving You Alone” pointed out this clip of comedian Jim Florentine taking on one of those debt consolidation companies. She keeps trying to read through her pitch and he keeps insisting that there was a part in it he didn’t hear and makes her go over it again and again. “No, no, before that,” is his constant refrain. She tries to soldier on but eventually hangs up in frustration. Classic.
Make The Telemarketer Repeat Themselves A Zillion Times Until They Hang Up
By Ben Popken April 15, 2011
- attack of the warm fuzzies Southwest Airlines Passenger Thanks “Selfless” Flight Attendant For Comforting Her Daughter
- sorry not sorry USPS Denies It Has Missing Damaged Package, Still Turns Down Customer’s Insurance Claim After Finding It
- let's try this again Anti-Robocall “ROBOCOP Act” Gets New Life In Senate
- flying the holiday skies Emirates Passenger Says She Was Sexually Assaulted By Fellow Traveler While She Slept On Flight To NYC
- scamalama-ding-dong Reminder: There Are No Fees To Claim Your Prize When You Win The Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes