The wheels on the bus go round and round. The starter cables on the bus rub against the power steering hose, rub rub rub. 3,900 Bluebird school buses have been recalled for a defect that could result in a fire. The affect buses are model year 2004 through 2006, made from June 26, 2003, through December 9, 2004. Recall notices will start to go out to owners May 11, but if they don’t feel like waiting they can call the NHTSA hotline at 1-888-327-4236.
3,900 School Buses Recalled For Fire Risk
By Ben Popken April 11, 2011
- Another GM Delay Report: GM Threatened With Regulatory Investigation Before Issuing Recall For Fire-Prone Hummers
- fire hazard Mazda Recalls RX-8 Sports Cars Over Risk Of Fuel Leaks
- play it again Fiat Chrysler Recalling 389K SUVs (Again) To Fix Wiring Issue That Can Lead To Sun Visors Catching Fire
- Gettin' To Work Chrysler Ramps Up Effort To Fix Recalled Jeeps With Specialized Websites
- Another Day Another Recall General Motors Recalls Nearly 200,000 Hummers Because They Shouldn’t Just Catch On Fire