The wheels on the bus go round and round. The starter cables on the bus rub against the power steering hose, rub rub rub. 3,900 Bluebird school buses have been recalled for a defect that could result in a fire. The affect buses are model year 2004 through 2006, made from June 26, 2003, through December 9, 2004. Recall notices will start to go out to owners May 11, but if they don’t feel like waiting they can call the NHTSA hotline at 1-888-327-4236.
3,900 School Buses Recalled For Fire Risk
By Ben Popken April 11, 2011
- play it again Fiat Chrysler Recalling 389K SUVs (Again) To Fix Wiring Issue That Can Lead To Sun Visors Catching Fire
- Take another look In Wake Of Additional Deaths, NHTSA Being Pushed To Reopen Jeep Investigation
- Is the Process working? Regulators Urged To Recall Every Vehicle Equipped With A Takata Airbag, But The Data Isn’t There Yet
- safe cars save lives NHTSA Taking A Road Trip To Remind Motorists To Fix Recalled Vehicles
- Don't Bring That On Here Amtrak Now Prohibiting Passengers From Bringing Galaxy Note 7 Devices On Trains