Pepsi “Throwback,” a version made with real sugar instead of high-fructose corn syrup, will has been upgraded from “limited time” to “permanent,” the sodamaker announced on its Facebook wall. No more driving down to Mexico or waiting for Passover to snatch some up. You can now enjoy the all-natural sugary pick-me-up beverage as an occasional treat and compliment to your favorite nutritious meals and snacks all year-round.
Pepsi Throwback Becomes Permanent
By Ben Popken March 17, 2011
- all natural Soda Makers Advertise New And Exciting Ingredient: Sugar
- right now Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay
- so long stevia Sierra Mist Performs Another Sweetener Switcharoo, Angers Fans Again
- stuck in the past Why Hasn’t McDonald’s Gotten Rid Of Artificial Additives In The Big Mac’s Special Sauce?
- this is how the lawsuit ends... Big Corn & Big Sugar Confidentially Settle 4-Year-Old False Advertising Lawsuit