Pepsi “Throwback,” a version made with real sugar instead of high-fructose corn syrup, will has been upgraded from “limited time” to “permanent,” the sodamaker announced on its Facebook wall. No more driving down to Mexico or waiting for Passover to snatch some up. You can now enjoy the all-natural sugary pick-me-up beverage as an occasional treat and compliment to your favorite nutritious meals and snacks all year-round.
Pepsi Throwback Becomes Permanent
By Ben Popken March 17, 2011
- getting exclusive Pepsi To Start Selling Naturally Sweetened Soda — But Only On Amazon
- all natural Soda Makers Advertise New And Exciting Ingredient: Sugar
- #trendy Pepsi Introduces A “Craft” Soda Made With Cane Sugar
- the choice of a new generation Americans Losing Taste For Artificial Sweeteners, Pepsi Retakes #2 Sales Spot
- so long stevia Sierra Mist Performs Another Sweetener Switcharoo, Angers Fans Again