Here’s a behind the scenes look at how they made the new Old Spice commercial where the guy goes from Tahiti to the Alps to his home pleasure pad. I thought they did it all with fancy computer mouse clicks, but actually it’s all shot in one take with a lot of wires and props and set pieces that slide in and out. It’s pretty fantastic, but I would have liked to see the interviewer ask the talent, Isiah “Mr. Old Spice” Mustafa, what thinks about the fact that he is going to go through the rest of his life with people asking if they can smell him.
Behind The Scenes Of The New Old Spice Commercial
By Ben Popken March 4, 2011
- actually about cats Kitten Escapes New Mexico Home On Halloween, Shows Up 2,300 Miles Away In Maine
- pumpkin spice everything Pumpkin Spice Lindor Truffles Are Coming To Stores, And You Can’t Stop Them
- how to not suck From Bread Crumbs To Worcestershire Sauce: How Long Will All That Stuff In Your Pantry Last?
- the spice must flow Watkins Sues McCormick Over Pepper, Makes Federal Case Out Of Grocery Shrink Ray
- what no why The Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Latte Is Now A Thing At Dunkin’ Donuts