Here’s a behind the scenes look at how they made the new Old Spice commercial where the guy goes from Tahiti to the Alps to his home pleasure pad. I thought they did it all with fancy computer mouse clicks, but actually it’s all shot in one take with a lot of wires and props and set pieces that slide in and out. It’s pretty fantastic, but I would have liked to see the interviewer ask the talent, Isiah “Mr. Old Spice” Mustafa, what thinks about the fact that he is going to go through the rest of his life with people asking if they can smell him.
Behind The Scenes Of The New Old Spice Commercial
By Ben Popken March 4, 2011
- pumpkin spice everything Pumpkin Spice Lindor Truffles Are Coming To Stores, And You Can’t Stop Them
- peak pumpkin spice This Is Not Pumpkin Spice Snapple, And We Are All Grateful
- pumpkin spice everything Here We Go Again: Even More Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Foods
- I guarantee it 6 Things We Learned From A New Interview With Men’s Wearhouse Founder George Zimmer
- going after the competition Verizon’s “Can You Hear Me Now?” Guy Now Shilling For Sprint