The most revolutionary feature on Google’s new laptop might not be the Chrome OS, free broadband or cloud-based computing, but their decision to leave off the Caps Lock key entirely. How else will everyone on the internet know that I am screaming?
There's No Caps Lock On Google's New Laptop
By Ben Popken December 21, 2010
- great... now find my keys You Can Now Google “Find My Phone” To Locate Your Lost Android Device
- bugs Android Bug Can Let Basically Anyone Bypass Your Lock Screen If You Use A Password
- caps for some AT&T Wants To Be Able To Charge Video Streaming Services For Exemption From Customers’ Data Caps
- grand hack auto Laptop-Using Car Theft Ring Busted In Houston
- "fair" is so relative... Comcast: Data Caps Will Save You Money, Except You Won’t Actually Pay Less