The most revolutionary feature on Google’s new laptop might not be the Chrome OS, free broadband or cloud-based computing, but their decision to leave off the Caps Lock key entirely. How else will everyone on the internet know that I am screaming?
There's No Caps Lock On Google's New Laptop
By Ben Popken December 21, 2010
- grand hack auto Laptop-Using Car Theft Ring Busted In Houston
- "fair" is so relative... Comcast: Data Caps Will Save You Money, Except You Won’t Actually Pay Less
- isn't competition awesome? Thanks To Google Fiber And AT&T, Comcast Gigabit Service Will Only Cost $70 In Atlanta
- fair warning Not Sure If That EMail Is Authenticated Or Secure? GMail Will Start Warning You
- that'll be $5 please Verizon Wireless Confirms Price Increases And Rollover Data; New Plans Launch Tomorrow