Crafty gal Suz went a little nuts and decided to turn two chest of drawers into a bed. Measure carefully, saw them in half, throw a mattress on top, and boom, you’ve got yourself a DIY captain’s bed. She walks you through how she did it, so you can play the home version of the furniture remix game.
Turn Two IKEA Chest Of Drawers Into A Captain's Bed
By Ben Popken December 2, 2010
- safety first After Two Reported Deaths, IKEA Offering Free Wall Anchoring Kit For 27M Dressers & Chests That May Tip Over
- total recalls There Were 3 Other IKEA Dresser Toddler Deaths Dating Back To 1989
- repair program After Third Death Linked To Toppling Dressers, IKEA Expands “Repair Program”
- toppling furniture Fourth Child’s Death Linked To Recalled IKEA Dressers
- toppling furniture IKEA Will Stop Selling Dressers Prone To Tipping Over, Recall 29M Units