Why should politics get all the fun? WikiLeaks has promised to release a trove of information about a “major” bank in 2011. And based on a comment WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange made to Computer World in 2009, folks are speculating that the next massive dump will be 5 gigs of data from a Bank of America executive’s hard drive. The main question is how to present it. Well, slideshows and infographics and popup ads, obviously.
Is The Next WikiLeaks Dump All About Bank Of America?
By Ben Popken December 1, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Bank Of America Following Chase’s Lead, Joining Card-Free ATM Party
- Credit Bureaus, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained-About Financial Companies
- Bank Of America To Allow Android Pay Cash Withdrawals At Some ATMs
- Consumers’ Changing Banking Habits Led To 1,400 Bank Of America Branches Shuttering, More Cuts To Come
- Federal Government Unseals Indictments In 2014 Bank Breaches