Why should politics get all the fun? WikiLeaks has promised to release a trove of information about a “major” bank in 2011. And based on a comment WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange made to Computer World in 2009, folks are speculating that the next massive dump will be 5 gigs of data from a Bank of America executive’s hard drive. The main question is how to present it. Well, slideshows and infographics and popup ads, obviously.
Is The Next WikiLeaks Dump All About Bank Of America?
By Ben Popken December 1, 2010
- so long old friend There Could Soon Be Fewer Bodega And Bar ATMs After MasterCard, Visa Policy Shift
- the personal touch Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- out with the old in with the new Bank Of America Following Chase’s Lead, Joining Card-Free ATM Party
- pump and dump Federal Government Unseals Indictments In 2014 Bank Breaches
- A High-Tech ATM Bank Of America To Allow Android Pay Cash Withdrawals At Some ATMs