Why should politics get all the fun? WikiLeaks has promised to release a trove of information about a “major” bank in 2011. And based on a comment WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange made to Computer World in 2009, folks are speculating that the next massive dump will be 5 gigs of data from a Bank of America executive’s hard drive. The main question is how to present it. Well, slideshows and infographics and popup ads, obviously.
Is The Next WikiLeaks Dump All About Bank Of America?
By Ben Popken December 1, 2010
- is someone there? 4 Things Consumers Should Know About WikiLeaks’ Dump Of CIA ‘Vault 7’ Documents
- we're right on top of that Apple, Samsung Say They’ve Already Fixed Issues Revealed In WikiLeaks Documents
- addressing the leak Google Says Android, Chrome Vulnerabilities Detailed In WikiLeaks Documents Resolved
- fixing the mistakes JPMorgan Chase, Bank Of America Agree To Wipe Debt Cleared By Bankruptcy From Credit Reports
- Who Can You Trust With Your Money? NFL Linebacker Files $20M Lawsuit Against Bank Of America For Alleged Fraud