Why should politics get all the fun? WikiLeaks has promised to release a trove of information about a “major” bank in 2011. And based on a comment WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange made to Computer World in 2009, folks are speculating that the next massive dump will be 5 gigs of data from a Bank of America executive’s hard drive. The main question is how to present it. Well, slideshows and infographics and popup ads, obviously.
Is The Next WikiLeaks Dump All About Bank Of America?
By Ben Popken December 1, 2010
- fixing the mistakes JPMorgan Chase, Bank Of America Agree To Wipe Debt Cleared By Bankruptcy From Credit Reports
- Who Can You Trust With Your Money? NFL Linebacker Files $20M Lawsuit Against Bank Of America For Alleged Fraud
- servicers not serving Complaints Surging, Modifications Decreasing As Loan Servicers Snap Up Mortgages From Banks
- twice isn't so nice Bank Of America Apologizes After Some Customers Using Apple Pay Report Double Charges
- Changing Banking Bank Of America Closing Some Drive-Up Windows In Response To Changing Consumer Banking Habits