Everyone has that one shirt: a shirt so wonderful, you would happily buy a dozen more like it. Maybe–just maybe–a world like that will be possible someday soon, thanks to the Shirt Fit Finder. This site compares the sizing of different brands of shirts, and finding something similar for you to buy. The bad news? Their selection of brands and sizes is terribly limited. The worse news? It only works for men’s shirts. Ah, well. Someday.
Let This Web Site Play Shirt Matchmaker For You
- the children are our future Lands’ End Announces Science-Themed Shirts For Girls Because Boys Aren’t The Only Ones Who Like Science
- raiders of the lost kmart Raiders Of The Lost Kmart Unearth Sports Memorabilia No One Wanted 5-10 Years Ago
- yanked Zara Pulls Striped Shirt After Complaints That It Looks Like A Concentration Camp Uniform
- hack attack Hanes Website Is The Latest, Oddest Victim Of Data Breach
- made in somewhere West Elm Quietly Removes “Made In Brooklyn” Items That Weren’t Actually Made In Brooklyn