Everyone has that one shirt: a shirt so wonderful, you would happily buy a dozen more like it. Maybe–just maybe–a world like that will be possible someday soon, thanks to the Shirt Fit Finder. This site compares the sizing of different brands of shirts, and finding something similar for you to buy. The bad news? Their selection of brands and sizes is terribly limited. The worse news? It only works for men’s shirts. Ah, well. Someday.
Let This Web Site Play Shirt Matchmaker For You
- you look familiar Artist Claims Lane Bryant Ripped Off Her Work For T-Shirt Design
- what's in a name? Judge: Macy’s Still Has A “Protected Interest” In Trademarks Of Retired Stores Like Marshall Field’s
- that word doesn't mean what you think it does Apparently Under Armour’s ‘Star Wars’ Clothing For “All Genders” Only Includes Men And Boys
- feeling hot hot hot Recall Roundup, Flammability Edition: Ivanka Trump-Brand Scarves, Givenchy Silk Shirts
- revamping retail Retailers Could Open More Restaurants Inside Stores To Drive Business