Aaron discovered this item in the Halloween costume department of his local Target. It is supposed to create the illusion of a wound beneath your clothing. On the shelf, it looks like… um.
At Least It Isn't Oozing Blood
- Too Real Walmart Pulls “Suicide Scar” Halloween Costume Makeup Kit
- pumpkin spice mania Pumpkin Spice Creep Spotted In Peanut Butter Aisle
- send out the clowns Target Removes Scary Clown Masks From Stores And Website
- holiday creep Get Your Halloween Costumes And Plastic Pumpkins While They’re Still On Shelves
- costumeco Halloween Creep Strikes Costco With July Costume Displays