Aaron discovered this item in the Halloween costume department of his local Target. It is supposed to create the illusion of a wound beneath your clothing. On the shelf, it looks like… um.
At Least It Isn't Oozing Blood
More From Consumerist
- Americans To Spend $8.4 Billion On Halloween, Not Including Pumpkin Spice Foods
- Hardly Anyone Really Dresses As Ebola Nurses Or Pizza Rats For Halloween
- Police: Walmart Shopper Doused Halloween Costumes With Lighter Fluid, Set Them On Fire
- Consumers Expected To Spend More Than $6.9 Billion On Halloween Costumes, Candy & Decorations
- Walmart Now Has An Internal “Swat Team” To Prevent Embarrassing Costumes From Hitting Shelves