Aaron discovered this item in the Halloween costume department of his local Target. It is supposed to create the illusion of a wound beneath your clothing. On the shelf, it looks like… um.
At Least It Isn't Oozing Blood
- send out the clowns Target Removes Scary Clown Masks From Stores And Website
- pumpkin budget Americans To Spend $8.4 Billion On Halloween, Not Including Pumpkin Spice Foods
- unsexy reality Hardly Anyone Really Dresses As Ebola Nurses Or Pizza Rats For Halloween
- Halloween Costume Massacre Police: Walmart Shopper Doused Halloween Costumes With Lighter Fluid, Set Them On Fire
- a naughty swat team... Walmart Now Has An Internal “Swat Team” To Prevent Embarrassing Costumes From Hitting Shelves