Having trouble keeping track of all the different players and abbreviations and names in the latest foreclosure fraud mess? ProPublica offers a handy primer.
Understand The Essential Players In The Foreclosure Scandal
By Ben Popken October 25, 2010
- false promises FTC Halts Mortgage Relief Operation Targeting Consumers In Foreclosure
- free and clear Feds Give Up Trying To Hold Bank Of America Accountable For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- false promises Mortgage Relief Scammers Ordered To Pay $5.4M
- do the hustle Bank Of America Won’t Have To Pay $1.2 Billion For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- fantasy nightmare New York Attorney General Looking Into DraftKings & FanDuel