Having trouble keeping track of all the different players and abbreviations and names in the latest foreclosure fraud mess? ProPublica offers a handy primer.
Understand The Essential Players In The Foreclosure Scandal
By Ben Popken October 25, 2010
- false promises Mortgage Relief Scammers Ordered To Pay $5.4M
- do the hustle Bank Of America Won’t Have To Pay $1.2 Billion For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- fantasy nightmare New York Attorney General Looking Into DraftKings & FanDuel
- be sure to write Man Behind $31 Million Mortgage Telemarketing Scam Sentenced To 16 Years In Prison
- it's all about who you know DraftKings, FanDuel Defend Themselves Against “Insider Trading” Allegations